Saturday 24 November 2012

Golden Fleece Pub York January 2012


I have been clearing out some of this years photos taken on my Blackberry of various trips and sending them across to my PC before I delete them. I was amazed I had not noticed this one earlier! Take a look at the inside of the Golden Fleece pub in York said to be very haunted by various ghosts. We went in one lunch time on the trail of a pint or two and I took two photos one after the other in quick succession. Picture number two (mid centre imposed over lower picture on pub wall) has the face of a man staring back at me. This is the best one I have got so far, and my witness will testify this is no fake,  I have no other explanation for this whatsoever. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.